The Ministry Coordinator will assist the state director in expanding the ministry throughout the chapter by partnering with churches, recruiting potential teachers, helpers, donors’ etc. and assisting with administrative duties.
- Call on pastors to promote the ministry especially church partnership.
- Recruit teachers and helpers for Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs.
- Secure completed applications, Statement of Faith, and Protecting Today’s Child information.
- Secure hosts and places to conduct Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs.
- Encourage each teacher and helper to attend the appropriate training for ministry.
- Help with Teacher Training Classes as requested
- Communicate with prayer partners and donors regularly
- Raise support – personal and general
- Submit monthly reports
- Attend meetings as requested by the state director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the state director
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
- Previous CEF experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
PO Box 140220 Staten Island, NY, 10314
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cefonline.com/apply →