As a member of the Dining Services team, you will be working together to maintain the cleanliness and service standards of the kitchen and dining room. You will work to help to create a pleasant environment for our staff and guests. We are a service team and will work where needed on any given day based on the needs of the ministry.
- Perform kitchen/dining room responsibilities according to the procedures given by the supervisor.
- Report repairs needed to the supervisor to report to the maintenance department.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, team members and Headquarters staff.
- Operate equipment and use chemicals per their instructions.
- Be a team player and willing to help where and when needed
- Perform all other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Essential Job Skills:
General kitchen/cleaning skills with great attention to detail and safety. The ability to work harmoniously with the dining services team as well as all of Headquarters staff as we work to serve CEF family and guests from around the world.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cefonline.com/apply →