The Video Production Specialist will serve in the Studio Department and be under the supervision of the Director of Creative Services. This person will work with the producing, scripting, shooting, editing, and other post-production and quality control work done by CEF Studios in the creation of promotional and informational videos to help CEF reach more children for Christ. This will include coordinating work with other Studio employees, vendors, interns, and volunteers.
- Develops promotional and informational videos for CEF as directed for us in donor functions, church presentations, and communication with the field workers.
- Works in conjunction with any and all other CEF Headquarters Departments to develop videos in accordance with established deadlines.
- Designs, develops, and manages media storage strategies to be utilized in the production of promotional and informational media.
- Seeks to maintain all video production equipment in good working order.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth in the field of video production.
Performs additional tasks as directed by the Director of Creative Services.
Experience and understanding in the use of Adobe Premiere; familiarity with and ability to develop skill in photography; produce, shoot, and edit effective video presentations; strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to coordinate and manage production projects to meet deadlines; ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time; ability to work as a team member in a production environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cefonline.com/apply →