CMI Scholarships Fall 2018
From Lynne M. Herlein, Associate Director of Education/CMI Director
Children’s Ministries Institute® is offering a discount for the Fall 2018 session. Read on to get the details. Download a flyer to share.
CMI 40% Scholarship Discount!
- Recipients receive 40% off room, board and course fees: a savings of over $1,700.00 for a 12-week student!
- A limited number of scholarships are available. All scholarship requests will be reviewed by the Academic Committee and a final decision will be communicated to applicants.
Act now for a chance to obtain scholarships for your prospective workers!
Who can apply for the discount and what steps need to be taken to qualify?
- CEF®Staff. This discount is for individuals who have been approved as staff and are required to attend CMI as per the USA Organizational Manual CMI Training Policy. Take advantage of this opportunity. Your state director must recommend you for the discount by contacting email@example.com to obtain the Employee CMI Scholarship Application. The completed scholarship application must be emailed to Linda Martz (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than July 27, 2018.
- Employees who have not begun taking CMI courses must apply by first going to com. If individuals have already taken a portion of CMI, the state director must submit the Employee CMI Scholarship Application and the students must register for the courses they plan to complete during the Fall 2018 session.
- CYIA™ Graduates. State directors must obtain the Christian Youth In Action®Special Scholarship Application by contacting email@example.com. The CYIA applicant must write his/her essay and submit it to the state director who will email the completed scholarship application and essay to Linda Martz no later than July 27, 2018.
- CEF Volunteers. This is for individuals who volunteer in some way for CEF. They can be involved in Good News Club®or workers in the office. These individuals must be high school graduates recommended by the state director/coordinator. They must write a one-page essay stating why they want to take CMI and how they plan to use the training in the future. They must attend a minimum of three weeks. State directors must obtain the Volunteer Scholarship Application by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The volunteer applicant must write his/her essay and submit it to the state director who will email the completed scholarship application and essay to Linda Martz no later than July 27, 2018.
We look forward to seeing some of your people here in the fall session!