From: Maggie Haines, International Headquarters, Missouri, USA
Your Good News Club volunteers need encouragement during these days when they can’t meet face-to-face with their children. Here are some ideas:
- Mail an encouraging note or postcard to each volunteer. Thank them specifically for their service in GNC.
- Call and pray with them. Share encouraging Scriptures.
- Have a group video chat with your entire club team. Pray for each other and the children.
- If you have at-risk volunteers or GNC families, offer to go grocery shopping for them.
- Text or email often to check on your volunteers. They are a valuable ministry asset!
- Encourage the volunteers to share the CEFCOVID-19 resources with their children, grandchildren, neighbors, Facebook community, church families, and more! Let them know how much impact this can have.
For answers to questions on this topic email email@example.com.