Join your friends and the CEF family in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Your ministry will be energized through this time away from your normal hectic schedule. Enjoy the fellowship of others who share your same vision and passion. This worthy investment of your time and resources includes a week of enrichment; teaching, preaching, workshops, food, lodging and so much more.
- Enjoy fellowship with the CEF family from across the USA
- Be challenged by premier speakers and authors
- Be refreshed through music, preaching, and teaching
- Learn through workshops
- Enjoy a relaxed schedule
- Browse the vendor exhibit hall
- Pray with others that share your burden for the children of America
- Families welcome!
- Children 5 and under – no charge
- Free child care during general sessions for children potty trained through age 5
- Free Kid Track for kindergarten through age 11
- Free Student Track for ages 12-17
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own.
But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind
and straining forward to what lies ahead,
I press on toward the goal for the prize
of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14 ESV
May 6-10, 2019
Ridgecrest Conference Center, Asheville, NC
Conference check-in begins Monday, May 6 at 2:00 PM. Dinner is served at 5:30 PM with the opening session at 7:00 PM. Conference ends with breakfast on Friday, May 10.
Register before April 15 and be entered in an opportunity to win one of three fabulous prizes! Apple Watch Series 4; $400 Amazon gift card; Presenters package (portable screen, speaker, projector)
Learn more about the conference
The Lineup: World Changers, People Developers, Leaders, Musicians and Comedian
- Dr. John Perkins
- Dennis Swanberg
- Hans Finzel
- Caleb Serrano
- Reese Kauffman
- Moises Esteves
- Ron Tant
Ridgecrest, Our Conference Center
Lifeway Ridgecrest Conference Center, “cradled in the spectacular Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina,” has been hosting CEF conferences for over 25 years. Ridgecrest offers beautiful meeting spaces, excellent accommodations, delicious and plentiful food, enjoyable recreation and a heart for our Savior.
The conference schedule has been carefully designed to include times of spiritual enrichment and encouragement as well as times of recreation and rest. In the mornings and evenings, we will gather as one body to worship the Lord and sit under His Word. In the afternoons there will be workshops to attend, towns and attractions to explore, and the breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains to enjoy. We invite you to join us for a week of refreshment and rejuvenation!
Kid Track, Child Care and Student Track
Our families are important to us, and we are pleased to offer:
- Free child care during general sessions for children potty trained through age 5.
- Free Kid Track for kindergarten through age 11.
- Free Student Track for ages 12-17.
Kid Track, Student Track and Child Care registrations due no later than April 22.
Share this page with friends and family on social media.