Local Director: CEF of Mifflin Juanita Perry Counties, PA
|Date Posted||15 Dec|
|Location||CEF of Mifflin Juniata Perry Counties|
Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc.
55 Howell Drive
Mifflintown , PA 17059
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Mifflin , Juniata and Perry counties is looking to hire a fulltime director for the three county area. This is a well established ministry in a rural setting but also has room for growth. The chapter has its own living quarters and office for the local chapter
The local committee is now accepting applications.
The local director is responsible for:
committee and state board
The local director should demonstrate a balanced approach to Christian living in:
1. Promotes the ministry in the local chapter with the goal of increasing church partnerships and
2. Recruits staff and volunteers, ensuring that they are adequately trained and equipped for
ministry. Builds a multi-staff team.
3. Develops, implements and grows an effective prayer program.
4. Aggressively pursues primary ministries that fulfill the full purpose of CEF through continual
promotion within the sphere of his/her influence.
5. Maintains direct ministry contact with children through CEF sponsored programs.
6. Builds and maintains Christian Youth In Action® (CYIA™) ministry. Enlists staff and
volunteers to help recruit short-term missionaries. Provides year-round ministry opportunities
to CYIA missionaries.
7. Oversees all CEF-related ministries in the local chapter.
8. Promotes further opportunities to serve—including Good News Across America, Short-term
Missions, Adventure Bound and other CEF ministries.
7. Participates in the CYIA training school as assigned by the state director
|Qualifications||Must be a mature Christian, confident about his call to minister to children, and willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF.|
|How to Apply||Apply online at www.cefonline.com; select Serve, then Online Employment Application. You will be asked to create a username and password before completing the application. You can stop at any time, save your work and then return later. For assistance call 1-800-300-4033, Ext. 1204 or e-mail email@example.com.|
|Go back to last page|