Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Curriculum Specialist
Department: Creative Services
Immediate Supervisor: Creative Services Director
Involved in the development and writing of CEF ministry materials and other CEF publications.
- Participates in the development and writing of Bible lessons, training resources, and other ministry materials.
- Meets with other writers and editors regarding curriculum materials and other projects within Creative Services.
- Evaluates and suggests improvements to existing products.
- Develops ideas for potential future products.
- Follows established writing and organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Teaches in CMI to remain current with CEF training so that literature is unified with training.
- Actively pursues professional development.
- Participates in direct ministry to children and teacher training opportunities.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leadership ability
- Team Player
- Organizational ability
- Excellent language skills
- Creative writing ability
- Familiarity with Windows format, particularly the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Time management ability
CMI graduate and experienced teacher trainer would be preferred.
A 4 year degree which includes a major or minor in education or children’s ministry, along with experience working with children.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.