Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Department: Global Partnership Ministry (GPM)
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Director of Global Partnership Ministry
Administrative and Data Specialist duties and responsibilities include serving as the data manager and P&L manager. Ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Data and Logistics Manager should be organized and manage the logistics of multiple tasks simultaneously. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. They will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Publisher and Excel, have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email. This position reports to Assistant Director of GPM.
- Generate weekly CSL reports
- Statistical reports for the director of GPM
- Preparing donor data in preparation for GPM mailings and email campaigns
- Managing and creating donation landing pages for mailings and email campaigns
- Preparing and monitoring Job Requests, Purchase Requests and Payment Vouchers
- Weekly signing off on P&L in Finance
- Managing where expenses are attributed to, ensuring that we stay within budget
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems for financial records
- Works to design receipt stuffers and other small desktop publications using Microsoft Publisher
- Assists in creative planning of promotional pieces
- Performing additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Assistant Director of GPM and the Director of GPM/Assistant to the President.
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.