- Reports to the Director
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and administering administrative projects.
- Assists the Director in projects such as grant preparation, newsletter development, fundraising projects, and office events.
- Performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the chapter and ministry programs to facilitate the efficient operation of the ministry.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying and mailing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Retrieve documents from the filing systems upon request
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to inquiries when necessary
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, report, memos, and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Record, compile, transcribe minutes of meeting
- Open sort and distribute incoming mail and correspondence
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain records for staff, telephones, and petty cash
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Prepare and mail fundraising and thank you letters
- Receive, record, pay and file all invoices
- Check invoices for accuracy
- Receive all donations and other income and record them appropriately in QuickBooks and Breeze Database
- Create events, forms, user roles and connect forms daily in Breeze system
- Prepare and make bank deposits of all income
- Send necessary accounting information to the accountant monthly
- Prepare reports required by the State office. Get accountant review and file the documents appropriately
- Process payroll, mileage, and related costs.
- Obtain and process all necessary documentation for employment of summer workers and all new hires
- Send accounting information, committee meeting minutes and agenda to CEF of Tennessee office monthly
- Assist with keeping the facilities and equipment clean and sanitary
- Pick up mail
- Website management-WordPress
- Maintain the bookstore inventory and order materials as necessary
- Help oversee summer interns with projects and workload
- Other duties as assigned by director
Skills and abilities needed:
- Called to ministry.
- Integrity/Character/ Great attitude.
- A mature Christian that is involved with their local church.
- A leader with influence.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A team player.
- Strategic thinker.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Goal oriented.
- Prefer college graduate.
- Proficient in Office 365—Outlook, word, excel, and power point.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Breeze database or willing to learn.
- Social media and marketing skills helpful.
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Patti Harris, [email protected]
- Position is in Chattanooga, TN
- Full time – 40-hour work week