Child Evangelism Fellowship of Dallas Area is seeking Ambassadors (Ministry Representatives) to develop relationships and networks with churches with a goal of building long term partnerships in order to reach every child in the Dallas Area with the gospel of Jesus Christ through the ministries of CEF.
- Proven track record of leadership and vision casting – uniting people around a shared purpose/caause
- Master communicator, orally and written, who can effectively interact with people from many denominations and organizations
- They must have a proven track record of achieving goals and exceeding expectations and a strong desire to reach children for Christ
- They will demonstrate knowledge of the Bible and basic theology and agree with our Statement of Faith
- The ideal candidate will have a high degree of commitment to serve Child Evangelism Fellowship by properly developing and maintaining excellent relationships with current and future partnership churches and organizations
- CEF experience is preferred, but not required
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
2001 W. Plano Pkwy. Plano, TX, 75075
To apply for this job please visit www.cefonline.com.