Website Child Evangelism Fellowship
CHILD EVANGELISM FELLOWSHIP INC
International Headquarters, Warrenton, MO
Department: Creative Services
Supervisor: Creative Services Director
The Animator serves in the Creative Services Department under the supervision of the Creative Services Director. This person creates animated videos to help CEF reach and disciple more children for Christ. This includes storyboarding and previz, animation, motion graphics, compositing and editing, and production management.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Develops animated videos, motion graphics, and related projects for use in evangelistic, discipleship, and promotional videos.
- Works in conjunction with different CEF Headquarters Departments to develop videos in accordance with established goals, criteria, and deadlines.
- Oversees voiceover recording and reference filming.
- Designs characters, environments, and other assets. Storyboards and previsualizes sequences.
- Rigs 2D or 2.5D characters.
- Creates animations efficiently.
- Manages rendering, versioning, and shot tracking.
- Composites final shots and edits sequences.
- Coordinates shot production with team members, giving actionable feedback.
- Teaches colleagues and volunteers animation.
- Coordinates asset production with freelancers.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met and participates in “Continual Process Improvement” in all projects.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth in the field of animation.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
- Proficient in Blender or Maya and/or one of the following: Adobe Animate, ToonBoom Harmony, TVPaint, or Moho
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, including timing, posing and staging, acting, dynamics, and body mechanics
- Confident sketching and painting digitally
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member in a production environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.