Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Department: Creative Services
Supervisor: Creative Services Director
The Artist/Illustrator serves in the Creative Services Department under the supervision of the Creative Services Director. This person creates illustrations for CEF publications and videos to help reach and disciple more children for Christ. This includes digital illustration of Bible characters in a house style and production of design and assets for animation in a range of styles.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Creates layered illustrations for print, digital, and video projects.
- Designs characters, environments, and other elements for animated videos.
- Works closely with editors, project managers, graphic designers, and video specialists to establish goals, criteria, and deadlines for each project. Develops art to meet those goals.
- Seeks and incorporates feedback in the revision process.
- Researches or photographs reference when needed.
- Organizes project files, revisions, and project archives.
- Ensures compliance with accuracy and quality standards.
- Participates in Continual Process Improvement efforts.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth in the fields of art and animation.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient in digital drawing and painting using Photoshop or other PSD-compatible software
- Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- Strong understanding of anatomy, gesture, expression, color, and the major principles of art
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong understanding of graphic design
- Comfortable working in several styles, including realistic drawing
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to work as a team member in a production environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.