Website CEF of Florida, Inc.
The assistant local director oversees all aspects of an area within a chapter including leadership, ministry, finance and administration in a manner that brings honor to the Lord. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for all aspects of managing and growing an area within the chapter including strategy, financials, staffing, recruiting volunteers, networking with churches and schools. Growing the ministry with the goal to share the gospel with every child in the chapter.
2. Develop annual strategic plan and budget for an area to be reviewed and incorporated into the chapters’ plan and budget.
3. Develop a long-term strategy and implementation plan to reach every school and child within your area.
4. Actively fund-raise to generate sufficient funds to support ministry growth by building relationships with churches, businesses, individuals, and hosting fundraisers.
5. Schedule regular meetings with ministry coordinators and staff to assist them with developing and evaluating their ministry goals and ensuring these goals are communicated to their employees.
6. Pursue initial contact with pastors to secure church partnerships. Once relationship developed and secured, the relationship/responsibilities are transitioned to the ministry coordinator.
7. Assist Local Director in developing an annual staffing plan by defining the number of employees, roles and positions for your area. Gain approval for new hires and recruit strong candidates. Positions must be reviewed and approved by local director and state director.
8. Provide intense training and coaching to all newly hired ministry coordinators (minimum of six months) and other new hires as needed.
9. Develop a strong CYIA program to include recruiting, mentoring that supports the annual training and drives 5-day clubs.
10. Identify and establish relationships with local churches, businesses, organizations and schools to ensure adequate finances and volunteers to grow the ministry in your area.
11. Develop leadership skills in staff, volunteers and CYIA students.
12. Shepherd your direct staff and volunteers, through regular contact, emails, encouragement, etc.
13. Implement and grow an effective prayer program.
14. Provide monthly reports to local director on progress against strategic plan, budget and growth. Manage the budget.
15. Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures outlined in the Operations and Procedures Manual and Employee Handbook.
16. Attend all USA sponsored events as requested by the state director.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.