Website CEF of Maine, Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship® is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
A children’s ministry coordinator for CEF of Maine Inc., Easter Chapter includes Child Evangelism Fellowship ministry planning, execution and supervision of direct ministry to children. The children’s ministry coordinator will also minister directly to children through CEF® ministries as directed by the local director, local committee and state office.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Good News Club® ministry coordinator will work alongside the Eastern Chapter director to partner with local churches to reach children with the Gospel through the Good News Club ministry.
This person will recognize the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (the importance of godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Building new relationships with local churches and schools.
- Coming alongside local Good News Club church partners to help recruit volunteers and provide resources.
- Providing quality training for churches on how to share the Gospel more effectively including a beginning of year Good News Club training, short trainings for new series, and Teaching Children Effectively 1.
- Promoting the Good News Club program among other ministries and community leaders.
- Teaching in a Good News Club weekly.
- Developing the local prayer team by sharing needs and victories.
Essential Job Functions
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Willingness to learn
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of the Bible
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.