Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
SUPERVISOR: Executive Director of Education
Serves as registrar for the Children’s Ministries Institute. Assists the executive director of education and CMI director in carrying out administrative responsibilities for the educational program of CEF Inc.
Children’s Ministries Institute
Before CMI session begins:
- Distributes CMI schedule to faculty and staff.
- Receives and processes student application forms for CMI campus programs.
- Receives information about travel, room and board needs of incoming students and visiting staff, providing this data to appropriate departments.
- Works with appropriate departments to arrange for housing and shuttle transportation needs of students and visiting staff.
- Orders items necessary for CMI (i.e. lanyards, name badges, TCE certificate paper, diploma presentation folders, etc.).
- Creates and compiles items to be distributed at registration.
- Creates grade sheets for each module.
- Responds to questions that come in via the CMI and CEF websites and phone.
During CMI session:
- Registers and receives payment from students and issues registration materials.
- Prepares student payment sheet, receives payments, prepares student transfers and issues receipts for all transactions for each session.
- Submits checks/cash and transfers credit card transactions to Mail Analysis.
- Submits payment vouchers for CMI visiting staff.
- Teaches Managing Your Office during Ministry Strategy & Development module.
- Transfers grades into a master grade sheet to determine grade point average used in transcripts.
- Compiles materials to be distributed to departing students as they complete certificates/diploma requirements.
- Sends certificates and diplomas to online students.
After CMI session ends:
- Completes tasks to close out a CMI session.
- Enters CMI campus students into course works database, enters grades for each module.
- Issues transcripts to colleges upon request from CMI alumni.
- Sends email reminder to former campus CMI students about the 6 months TCE 1 & 2 requirements.
- Assists with projects and correspondence for the executive director of education and CMI director as requested.
- Assists in setting up appointments for the executive director of education and CMI director as requested.
- P&L point person for Education.
- Subs for receptionist; tour guide as needed.
- Performs any other duties as requested by the executive director of education and the CMI director, and to assist students/staff/CMI office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Organizational skills
- Outgoing personality
- Pleasing telephone skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
- Math skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.