Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
POSITION: Communications and Marketing Intern
DEPARTMENT: Communications and Marketing
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Andrew York
Oversees the transmission of the online communications of Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. Will seek to implement strategies to get more people to become aware of CEF to help the organization reach children for Christ all over the world.
- Works closely with Communications and Marketing Manager.
- Tracks and executes a comprehensive and integrated communication plan, for online communications.
- Helps manage the content on CEF’s websites, finding ways to fully utilize the communication tools currently in use.
- Regularly checks the site to ensure content is up to date, links are working, out dated articles are removed, etc
- Monitors online inquiries and ensures an appropriate and timely response.
- Adds new content to CEF’s online platforms and promotes the current content on these platforms through social media.
- Manages updates to CEF’s social media and other online technology.
- Creates and manages online promotions through social media outlets.
- Monitors inquiries from social media and ensures an appropriate and timely response.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- A/V Team Member
- A born-again Christian with a strong walk with God
- Missions minded
- Good technological skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.