Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Communications and Marketing Manager
Department: Communications and Marketing
Supervisor: Director of Communications and Marketing
Responsible to manage and oversee Communications and Marketing for Child Evangelism Fellowship International Headquarters. The primary target audience is the Christian community that does not know about CEF; although, many of the projects are helpful and impactful for those already involved with CEF. Will seek to develop strategies to get more people to become aware of CEF to help the organization reach children for Christ in the USA and all over the world.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Supervises the work of the Corporate Communications Specialist
- Supervises the work of the Digital Communications Specialist
- Plans, tracks and oversees the execution of a comprehensive and integrated communication and marketing strategic plan
- Oversees the management of content on CEF’s websites and other social media sites, finding ways to fully utilize the communication tools that the current website has and integrate social media communication options like social media into CEF communications.
- Discusses upcoming and current events regularly with various departments to ensure that the websites have leading edge information of CEF’s ministry efforts
- Manages, troubleshoots and improves business processes related to content creation and publishing.
- Manages, troubleshoots and improves website technologies for CEF’s online presence.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadlines
- Works closely with Creative to ensure that promotional content meets marketing needs
- Research ministry stories for videos, articles, blog posts, etc.
- Serves as the P&L manager for Marketing and Communications
- Creates and Monitors department budget
- Answers questions from news outlets and does some of the interviews
- Sets up interviews with news outlets for senior staff members
- Teaches at CMI when asked
- Communicates to CEF IHQ staff as appropriate to keep them up to date on current ministry efforts and news. This includes things like updating Intranet site and providing content for internal communications through USA and IM.
- Manages contracts and communications with outside marketing partnerships for online promotions, fundraising and websites. This includes things like Giving Tuesday and End of Year campaigns.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- A born again Christian with a strong walk with God
- Missions minded
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.