Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Corporate Communications Manager
Department: Marketing and Communications
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President of International Ministries
Responsible to manage corporate communications for Child Evangelism Fellowship International Headquarters. The primary target audience is the Christian community that does not know about CEF; although, many of the projects are helpful and impactful for those already involved with CEF. Will seek to develop strategies to get more people to become aware of CEF to help the organization reach children for Christ in the USA and all over the world.
- Works closely with Web and Social Media Manager.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadlines
- Coordinates the creation and distribution of Press Releases
- Oversees the creation and publishing of Sunday School Solutions articles and videos
- Works closely with Creative to ensure that promotional videos meet the social media needs
- Research ministry stories for videos, articles, blog posts, etc.
- Approve and give creative insight for all articles on the website and blog
- Serves as the P&L manager for Marketing and Communications
- Monitors department spending in relation to budget
- Interview guests for videos, FB Live, etc.
- Supervises the daily work of the intern
- Answers questions from news outlets and does some of the interviews
- Sets up interviews with news outlets for senior staff members
- Works on projects for department supervisor
- Teaches at CMI when asked
- Will serve in task forces as needed
- Performs other duties requested by the supervisor
- A born again Christian with a strong walk with God
- Be missions minded
- Be team oriented
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.