Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Corporate Communications Specialist
Department: Communications and Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Andrew York
Responsible for coordinating corporate communications for Child Evangelism Fellowship International Headquarters. The primary target audience is the Christian community that does not know about CEF, although, many of the projects are helpful and impactful for those already involved with CEF. Will seek to develop strategies to get more people to become aware of CEF to help the organization reach children for Christ in the USA and all over the world.
- Coordinates the creation and distribution of press releases
- Executes a comprehensive and integrated communication plan for web and social media communications.
- Takes responsibility for the content on CEF websites, finding ways to fully utilize the communication tools that the current website has and integrate social media communication options such as social media into CEF communications.
- Proactively seeks new content for the website and ensures that the website accurately reflects current focus of CEF.
- Regularly checks the site to ensure content is up to date, links are working, outdated information is removed, etc.
- Monitors inquiries from CEF websites and ensures an appropriate and timely response.
- Interviews guests for videos, Facebook Live, etc.
- Is responsible for creation and publishing of Sunday School Solutions articles and videos.
- Organizes the scheduling, production, and distribution of electronic version of IMPACT magazine.
- Works on projects for department supervisor.
- Assists with AV needs.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.