Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Title: Creative Services Assistant
Department: Creative Services
Immediate Supervisor: Creative Services Director
Involved in the Creative Services process for the development of CEF ministry materials, promotional materials, and CEF Studio projects. Assists with obtaining and maintaining any related licensing, contracts, trademarks and permissions, and permitting translations.
- Meets regularly for planning and scheduling projects within Creative Services.
- Follows established Creative Services and organizational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement.”
- Provides general office support.
- Assists in scheduling and process monitoring for Spanish materials ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Assists with developing, editing, and proofreading projects.
- Assists in various aspects of the video production process, including scheduling.
- Helps organize and maintain the filing system for current literature projects and archival materials.
- Assists with researching and answering questions related to copyrights, permissions, and translations.
- Assists with processing translation requests and related records keeping.
- Assists with tracking and processing of royalty payments/requests.
- Assists with training programs relating to copyrights.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions
- Organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Windows format, particularly the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Team Player
- Time management ability
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.