Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Customer Service Representative and Shipping Clerk
Department: Customer Service
Supervisor: Customer Service Supervisor
Take CEF Press orders, answers questions and-solves problems that customers may have. Performs job responsibilities in a manner that ensures quality communication and customer service.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF.
- Processes orders received through phone, web, email etc.
- Follows procedures to ensure orders are printed and shipped
- Assists customers with account, order, or product questions; processes returns; etc.
- Determines best way to send shipments
- Maintains and improves customer relationships
- Files orders and keeps picking tickets in order as necessary
- Accomplishes the orderly and prompt picking of orders with accuracy
- Packs orders in appropriate shipping containers to insure delivery without damage
- Stocks product and shipping materials as needed
- Provides supervisor prompt notice of “low or out of stock” items
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurate and organized
- Typing and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work under stress and time constraints
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to use tape machines, tape guns, computer for processing orders
- Team player
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.