Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
SUPERVISOR: Lynne Herlein, Lynda Pongracz
Work in cooperation with the director of CMI, the registrar, and other department of education personnel; performing administrative and practical duties.
- Assist Building/Facilities coordinator and the resident advisor with CMI student work assignments.
- Assist Building/Facilities coordinator in classroom set up, take down and other responsibilities as it relates to building and facilities, as requested.
- Work in the CMI Bookstore – assisting with sales when the bookstore is open during CMI and for special events at IHQ; helping to order materials, clean and stock the shelves.
- Assist Resource Development Coordinator with the CMI library, shelving books, processing new books and maintaining general order weekly.
- Assist Resource Development Coordinator with CMI notebooks: preparing, assembling and distributing during CMI.
- Assist in the CMI office; preparing materials for incoming students, helping with registration; assisting the Registrar with various tasks throughout CMI sessions.
- Assist the education staff with various needs as they arise: preparing handout materials for classes; assisting module coordinators with record-keeping tasks; assisting with set-up and/or break-down of displays for special meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director of Education and/or CMI Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word – minimum)
- Good people skills
- Team player
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.