CEF of North East South Carolina
- Must pray for the ministry before the start of any CEF work with others and also during personal quiet time.
- Meet all CEF state and national requirements
- Support CEF through daily prayer and financial giving
- Be familiar with all CEF ministries and materials.
- Work under the direction of the Director in whatever capacities needed
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain the CEF donor contact database (Trailblazer) to insure integrity in the information and record appropriate comments about visits and calls.
- Help develop and maintain regular communication efforts to donors to thank, inform, and encourage (including phone calls, mailing, emails, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Director to create a development plan which increases revenues to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of individual donors.
- Recruit, train, and guide volunteers to faithfully and knowledgably participate in appropriate Stewardship/Development endeavors.
- Work to ensure coordinated and effective solicitation of current CEF donors and donor prospects by maintaining a schedule of face-to-face donor visits, telephone calls and written communications.
- Provide content for materials used for donor recognition, newsletters, mail solicitation, website content, marketing, news releases, media, and fundraising events.
- Assist the Office Manager to ensure accurate and timely recording of contributions, the issuing of receipts, and thank you letters.
- Develop, plan, organize, and prepare events, e.g. Materials Workshop, GNC Appreciation Dinner, Fellowship Dinner, Golf Tournament, etc.
- Compile and maintain event specific reports.
- Develop and manage timelines for various fundraising activities to ensure strategic plans and critical fund raising processes are carried out in a timely manner.
- Send follow up materials in a timely manner to donors/event participants after each event.
- Speak publicly on behalf of CEF as appropriate.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be a born again believer under the influence of the Holy Spirit showing evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ and an intimate daily prayer life.
- Believes and signs CEF Statement of Faith.
- Has a burden and vision to reach lost children with the Gospel
- Knowledge of development/fundraising concepts and techniques and well-connected within communit.
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills, flexibility, outstanding written and personal communication skill
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and is a self-starter; flexible
- Strong computer skills in Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, and social media
- Ability to work a variable schedule on occasion, including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
PO Box 8128 Myrtle Beach, SC, 29578