The Assistant State Director works alongside the State Director in:
- Fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship within the state of Kentucky.
- Executing and accomplishing the plans and objectives of the CEF of KY state board and CEF USA Ministries.
- Overseeing and building ministry within the state.
- Providing accountability and support to the local chapters and staff
The Assistant State Director will provide assistance to the state director, local directors and local committees in building ministry throughout the state of Kentucky. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Pioneering ministry in new areas
- Building the statewide prayer ministry
- Development of ministry partnerships
- Strategic planning
- Recruitment of staff and volunteers
- Mentoring new workers
- Conducting leadership training and appraisals
- Fundraising and promotional events
- Promotion and facilitation of Christian Youth in Action training and short-term mission trips
We are seeking a committed servant of God who is walking daily with Him and demonstrates great faith and exemplary Christian character. The candidate should be a strategic thinker, value people of diverse cultures and have influence/negotiation, communication, managerial and organizational skills. He or she must be willing to travel throughout the state and be willing to abide by the purposes and policies of CEF. The candidate must be confident of God’s calling and able to meet the prescribed requirements for this position, including:
- One year of Bible college training. (In some cases, candidates may be allowed to test out of this requirement.)
- Successfully complete the 12-week Children’s Ministries Institute and have field experience.
- Raise needed financial support (some funding assistance is available).
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
For further information, please contact Kari Ash, State Director, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.