Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Financial Assistant (Accounts Payable & Payroll)
Department: Financial Services
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Finance
Handle all aspects of accounts payable and payroll processing.
- Processes invoices as follows:
- Enter invoices into the accounting software.
- Maintain vendor files, contracts and associated records.
- Process all check requests.
- Process all electronic transfers and payment requests.
- Maintain invoice and payment records.
- Balance and close the accounts payable sub ledger each month.
- Facilitate credit card reconciliation and receipts.
- Processes all payroll requests.
- Meet all outside payroll processors deadlines.
- Support and adhere to all financial and organizational policies.
- Preparation of 1099’s.
- Correspond with vendors, staff and missionaries as needed.
- Assist staff and missionaries with financial questions.
- Backup department co-worker positions during absences as needed.
- Provide missionary donation and account statements as requested.
- Perform additional duties as requested by supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accounting experience and education
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel and Access)
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Pleasing and encouraging telephone etiquette
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.