Child Evangelism Fellowship of Georgia, Inc.
Child Evangelism of Georgia is seeking a State Director to fulfill the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship and execute the vision of the State Board and CEF USA Ministries. The State Director helps to develop local directors and is the face of the ministry in Georgia. If you have strong leadership abilities and a love for the Lord and serving Him, this may be an opportunity for you. Interested applicants may send a resume to email@example.com.
QUALIFICATIONS: The state director must:
1. possess leadership qualities as found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
2. have a demonstrated love for Jesus Christ and prayer, and a passion to reach children with the Gospel.
3. have prior and proven leadership experience.
4. be a continual learner, relevant, big picture thinker, strategist, love people and demonstrate an understanding of how to lead and build a team that is diverse in skills, experience and culture.
5. have skills to mentor, cast vision, and evaluate all aspects of state ministry.
6. love the local church/other Christian organizations and value them as ministry partners.
GENERAL. The state director is responsible for:
1. fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship.
2. executing and accomplishing the vision of the state board and CEF USA.
3. overseeing all aspects of the state ministry – leadership, ministry, finance, and administration.
MINISTRY. The state director must:
1. understand that the foundation of ministry is prayer and lead by example in being committed to developing, implementing, improving, and growing an effective state prayer program.
2. pursue and speak with churches and Christian businesses regarding God’s love for the next generation.
3. be able to identify, enlist, equip, develop, and encourage others to get involved with God in this ministry.
4. maintain a minimum level of direct ministry with children to maintain an understanding of today’s child and to adequately evaluate the effectiveness of CEF programs in the state.
5. be able to establish and/or improve CYIA as a next generation recruitment tool for future leaders.
6. establish new chapters, develop local committees, and improve chapter effectiveness to cover the entire state.
LEADERSHIP: The state director will:
1. regularly meet and work with all established local committees in providing vision and strategic plans for reaching and discipling all children within the chapter, striving to connect them with local churches.
2. meet regularly with local staff to provide encouragement, counsel, and direction.
3. assist staff in developing and evaluating their ministry goals.
4. develop, implement, and execute a local committee training plan.
5. assist the state board in raising sufficient funds for the
6. complete routine assessments of all staff.
7. work with the state board on developing a succession plan for state director and all local directors.
8. develop leadership skills in staff, volunteers, and summer missionaries.
9. shepherd all ministry workers, paid and volunteer, through regular contact, emails, encouragement, etc.
ADMINISTRATIVE. The state director will:
1. ensure that all CEF policies and procedures are followed and proper governance is maintained.
2. keep accurate and complete records.
3. present all local budgets to the state board for approval.
4. work with the state board to develop an annual state budget to be implemented January 1.
5. ensure that all reports, minutes, communications, money, and donor receipts are submitted as required.
6. communicate accurately to the state board about overall state ministry health.
7. attend all USA-sponsored events as requested by USA Ministries.
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.