Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Title: Graphic Design Intern
Department: Creative Services
Immediate Supervisor: Creative Services Director
Involved in the creative process for the development of CEF ministry materials, CEF products, and CEF publications.
- Develops and creates ideas graphically.
- Completes requested revisions and corrections.
- Assists in some aspects of the video production process.
- Meets regularly for planning and scheduling projects within Creative Services.
- Follows established Creative Services and organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Helps maintain an organized filing system for final approved projects and for the archival and retrieval of files.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions
- Creative, design and artistic skills
- Some Computer skills preferred (Mac, InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator)
- Organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.