Website Child Evangelism Fellowship
Department: Creative Services
Immediate Supervisor: Creative Services Director
Involvement in the creative process for the development of CEF ministry materials, products, and publications. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts taking a wide array of projects from concept to finished product with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Participate in the development of CEF ministry materials, products, and publications.
- Communicate ideas and information visually in original ways demonstrating brilliant creativity.
- Work in conjunction with different CEF Headquarters Departments to conceptualize and develop graphic design products in accordance with established goals, criteria, and deadlines.
- Prepare finished art and deliver projects in the correct format for printing.
- Meet regularly for planning and scheduling projects within Creative Services.
- Follow established Creative Services, editorial, and organizational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain the organized filing system for final approved projects for archival purposes and retrieval of files.
- Ensure accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participate in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Seek opportunities for further training and growth.
- Perform additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Qualifications/Skills
- Strong graphic design and artistic skills
- Layout skills
- Mastery of industry-standard desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Microsoft Office products, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Basic understanding of photo editing and computer illustration
- Organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team Player
A four-year degree in graphic design or a related field is preferred along with work experience.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.