CEF New York City
The Ministry Coordinator will assist the state director in expanding the ministry throughout the chapter by partnering with churches, recruiting potential teachers, helpers, donors’ etc. and assisting with administrative duties.
- Call on pastors to promote the ministry especially church partnership.
- Recruit teachers and helpers for Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs.
- Secure completed applications, Statement of Faith, and Protecting Today’s Child information.
- Secure hosts and places to conduct Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs.
- Encourage each teacher and helper to attend the appropriate training for ministry.
- Help with Teacher Training Classes as requested
- Communicate with prayer partners and donors regularly
- Raise support – personal and general
- Submit monthly reports
- Attend meetings as requested by the state director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the state director
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
- Previous CEF experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
PO Box 140220 Staten Island, NY, 10314