Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
CHILD EVANGELISM FELLOWSHIP INC.
International Headquarters, Warrenton, MO
POSITION: Intern Missionary
DEPARTMENT: International Ministries
SUPERVISOR: Yolanda Derstine, International Ministries
Serves in various roles to support International Ministries department while learning different aspects of the department and CEF® ministry worldwide.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Reviews and routes email messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answers general department phone calls and routes as needed.
- Ensures US sent missionary newsletters are processed in a timely manner
- Gathers prayer requests from the international field for weekly flag-raising prayer time and assists in weekly flag raising event
- Sends flag-raising photos and messages of encouragement to national and regional directors
- Compiles monthly prayer requests and stories documents.
- Contact retired US sent missionaries for praises, prayer requests and encouragement
- Assists in documentation upkeep for all US sent missionaries
- Assists with maintenance files upkeep
- Printing of monthly Missionary Expense Reports (MER’s) for Finance Manager review and submission
- Prepares and emails monthly CSL reports.
- Print, number and scan American Express individual bills for IM related users
- Email the numbered American Express bills to each individual
- Print, secure signatures, scan and file Capital Asset and Building applications
- Works with IM team on logistics for events (including Regional Directors Meeting,Missionary Refresher, Missionary Prep school, National Directors Institute, Spiritual Renewal Week, International Conference)
- Responsible for coordinating and carrying out the CMI “Around the World with IM department” event
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to raise needed funds for different aspects of the ministry
- Desire to understand and work with multiple cultures
- Ability to operate computer efficiently and working knowledge of programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and data base software
- Exhibits quality people and phone skills
- Organizational skills
- Exhibits flexibility
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.