The Local Missionary Director is responsible for:
- Fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship within the established chapter.
- Executing and accomplishing the plans and objectives of the local committee, the CEF of KY state board and CEF USA Ministries.
- Overseeing all ministry in the local chapter.
The local missionary director develops the ministries of Child Evangelism Fellowship® within the Bluegrass Chapter. This includes promotion and fund-raising, recruiting and supervising staff and volunteers, directing the evangelism and discipleship of children, developing the prayer program, overseeing the training of local workers and fulfilling administrative responsibilities. This person should be a team player, self-motivated, able to plan and analyze, motivate people and demonstrate organizational skills.
A detailed job description is available upon request. For further information, please contact Kari Ash, State Director, at email@example.com.
This large chapter includes the city of Lexington and 16 surrounding counties. A local committee is in place and ministry is currently underway, but there remains much pioneering work to be done. There is great potential, but we currently have no staff. The need is great!
We are seeking a committed servant of God who is walking daily with Him and demonstrates great faith and exemplary Christian character. The candidate must be confident of God’s calling and able to meet the prescribed requirements for this position, including:
1. One year of Bible college training. (In some cases, candidates may be allowed to test out of this requirement.)
2. Successfully complete the 12-week Children’s Ministries Institute and a field internship program.
3. Raise needed financial support.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.