CEF of West Texas
The Midland Basin Chapter is a brand new chapter (March 2019) and needs a local director to help the ministry grow, working with the local committee members who have a heart for reaching children.
The Local Director works with the local committee to lead and oversee the work in the chapter area. He or she is ultimately a developer of volunteers, local staff, and other leaders — and is the face of the local chapter. (A thorough job description is available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
– Must have demonstrated love for the Lord Jesus Christ; be a person of prayer with an unquestionable passion to reach children with the gospel.
– Must be able to recognize how God works to build the local ministry one person/one church at a time.
– Be a continual learner; teachable; relational, and understand how to lead others.
– Love the local church and understand how to mobilize as ministry partners.
– Have skills to identify other leaders; organize groups; cast vision; and evaluate the ministry programs.