Maintenance Specialist / Electrician
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Facilities
Maintenance Specialist / Electrician will be responsible to preform electrical installation and repairs, unskilled and semi-skilled maintenance, repair, adjustment, and minor construction work in the basic trades to ensure that the facilities are properly maintained and remain functional.
May include, but is not limited to:
1. Inspection and repair of electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional, as well as identify any possible hazards or issues.
2. Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
3. Preform repairs on facilities structures, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems.
4. Assist with preventative maintenance in a routine, scheduled, or anticipated fashion to prevent equipment failure and/or degradation.
5. Help maintain inventory for repair as requested.
Essential Job Functions:
1. High school diploma / GED required.
2. Physically able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
3. Able to obtain Missouri class E driver’s license.
4. Experienced in operating a variety of equipment.
5. Able to work with minimal supervision, teachable.
6. Able to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
Preferred Job Functions:
Have one to three years’ work experience. However, equivalent education or training in electrical or facilities maintenance trades may substitute for work experience.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cefonline.com/apply →