The Media Specialist serves in the Creative Services Department under the supervision of the Director of Creative Services. This person is involved in the creation of promotional, informational and training videos to help CEF reach more children for Christ. This primarily includes producing, scripting, shooting and editing, and involves coordinating work with other Creative Services staff, vendors, interns, and volunteers, as well as other post-production and quality control assignments.
- Develops promotional, informational and training videos for CEF as directed for use in donor functions, church presentations, communication with field workers and training.
- Works in conjunction with different CEF Headquarters Departments to develop videos in accordance with established goals, criteria, and deadlines. This includes work in the studio, in the classroom or on location.
- Ensures quality control of the recording, editing, and delivery of assigned projects.
- Sets up, installs, operates, tests and troubleshoots audio and video equipment for events such as chapel, ministry events, and conferences.
- Creates original and aesthetically pleasing graphics and animations for assigned projects.
- Uses photographic techniques and equipment to provide visual images for creative, technical and documentary purposes.
- Designs, develops, and manages media storage strategies to be utilized in the graphic design, photography and video production.
- Maintains all video production equipment in good working order.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth in the field of video production.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by the Director of Creative Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Use of Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Apple computers
- Ability to produce, shoot and edit video presentations
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to work as a team member in a production environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.