Website CEF of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Assists local chapters in follow-up from contacts made from various promotional activities in the chapter.
- Assists local chapters in promoting/developing a donor base by networking with businesses and foundations.
- Works with the state director to visit colleges/universities and other venues to promote state ministry.
- Works in consultation with the state director to pioneer new areas of the state and promote the ministry in those areas.
- Writing foundation grant proposals with the assistance of the state director.
- Network with other organizations of like mind.
- Communicates with local chapters regularly.
- Submits a monthly report of activities each month.
- School diploma (minimum)
- People skills
- Experience in writing grant proposals
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.