Website CEF of Pennsylvania, Inc.
20 hours per week.
1. Reports to the Local Director.
2. Assist the Local Director with recruiting, training and developing volunteers.
3. Lead two GNCs.
4. Assist with summer ministry.
5. Develop good rapport with school administrators and local churches, visiting two churches per month to share about the local ministry of CEF.
1. A demonstrated love for Jesus Christ, for prayer and for children with a passion to reach them with the gospel.
2. A continual learner, relational and a team builder.
3. A love for the local church and an understanding of how to mobilize them as ministry partners
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.