Child Evangelism Fellowship Wyoming, Northwest Chapter is seeking a ministry-minded individual to fill the Ministry Coordinator position. The Ministry Coordinator performs the planning, execution, and supervision of a particular ministry, such as after-school Good News Clubs® or 5-Day Clubs®, within the assigned geographical area. This person should be able to plan and analyze, demonstrate organizational skills, and motivate people.
The Ministry Coordinator is a member of the Northwest Chapter of Child Evangelism Fellowship® of Wyoming. The Coordinator is charged with starting CEF ministries (Good News Club® and 5-Day Club®) through church partnerships and training. They will be responsible for developing ministry in Freemont county. They will also identify the needs of the churches, teachers, and hosts — developing plans that will meet the requirements. The Ministry Coordinator will work in cooperation with the Local Director to sustain and expand ministry in the assigned area, promoting CEF programs to individuals, churches, community organizations, and school districts. The Ministry Coordinator must have a strong desire to see Clubs operate in a healthy manner and according to the policies and procedures of CEF Wyoming and CEF IHQ. The Ministry Coordinator also executes ministry activity within budget, according to policy, and with Biblical character.
1. Develop church partnerships to recruit teachers and helpers for Good News Clubs/5-Day Club through the local churches.
2. Secure completed applications, Statement of Faith, and Child Protection Policy information.
3. Secure locations to conduct Good News Clubs/5-Day Club.
4. Work in cooperation with the Local Director to ensure adequate training for each Good News Club worker by planning and executing Good News Club Workshops.
5. Make sure that all necessary materials are given to the GNC team leaders on a regular basis.
i. Bible Lesson Text & Visuals
ii. Resource Packets
iii .Songs & CDs
iv. Attendance sheets
6. Visit each Good News Club to encourage volunteers and help resolve problems.
7. Be available to help new teachers start their clubs.
8.Be prepared to teach Good News Clubs/5-Day Clubs as needed.
9. Call volunteers to obtain a monthly update of statistics and stories.
10. *Be involved in the chapter and personal support fundraising.
11. Be involved in the writing of the chapter newsletter.
12. Process new and returning Good News Clubs (e.g., prepare facility requests in a timely manner, confirm GNC Team workers, confirm church sponsorship, parent registration forms developed per school) .
13. Interview, screen new applicants and determine appropriateness for ministry as well as role assigned. Coordinate training schedules and classes to ensure sufficient workers for all ministries.
14. Visit all chapter Good News Clubs at least twice a school year; the second time, an official Supervisory Visit form must be filled out and discussed with Club volunteers.
15. Ensure Child Protection Policy compliance by completing supervisory visits of ministry sites, especially in school-based Clubs.
16. Update Director regularly on ministry status, concerns, potential problems, keeping excellent documentation on all school-related matters.
17. Attend and assist at CEF events and meetings relevant to the ministry, including monthly State Staff Meetings.
18 .Establish a plan with specific dates to complete CMI Diploma within two years.
19. Support all ministry activities and work as a team.
20. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director.
21. Must have the ability to take the initiative on tasks and maintain a positive, professional attitude.
*Our philosophy here at CEF is to ‘Ask God and Tell His People’. CEF Northwest Wyoming is willing to commit 50% percent of support towards salary. We ask that that you work to raise 50% of personal support. Our calling and all resources belong to God. Your job as a support raiser is to ask God for provision and trust that where God guides, He’ll provide. After talking to God, invite potential donors to seek His guidance on investing. God is the source of our funds — not the donors, nor our plans, or our hard work.
1. Be a mature Christian with a demonstrated love of Jesus Christ.
2. In good standing with the local church.
3. Confident about calling to minister to children.
4. Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF.
5. Be a continual learner, relevant, strategist, love people, and demonstrate an understanding of how to lead and build a team that is diverse in skills, experience, and culture.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.