Website CEF of Florida, Inc.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Assistant Local Director and Local Director
The ministry coordinator works in cooperation with the Assistant Local Director/Local Director of a chapter to ensure healthy Good News Club programs that reach the children in the chapter with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Acts as key contact for all Good News Clubs as assigned by the chapter assistant local director/local director.
2. Liaisons with school administrators to maintain a good working relationship, securing meeting space, ensuring clubs follow all specific rules/policies of each school, and addressing any issues that may arise.
3. Liaisons with church partners in the recruitment and retention of volunteers and team leaders for respective club ministries including but not limited to, Good News Club, 5-Day Club, and Christian Youth in Action.
4. Facilitates volunteer onboarding and assimilation (Background Check Authorization, Statement of Faith, Doctrinal Protection Policy, and Worker’s Compliance Agreement).
5. Ensure that the partnering club is equipped with all needed material for Good News Clubs.
6. Responsible for the development, follow-up, training, and equipping of all clubs as assigned.
7. Support and conduct training in conferences held in local chapter.
8. Visit and observe any club ministries conducted by the partner organization to ensure ministry is done with excellence at least four times a year (or less if ministry is less than the duration of one year).
9. Encourage, pray with, problem solve, etc. with the volunteer leadership teams on a regular basis through phone calls and face-to-face meetings.
10. Participate as needed in the launching of new club ministries; this includes but is not limited to, teaching, assisting, observing, and mentoring the new team.
11. Maintain personal involvement in the direct ministry to children through CEF club ministries (through observations, coaching, and modeling in club programs).
12. Obtain prayer requests from organization partners and their club ministries and pass along for communication to the Prayer Champion on the Local Committee.
13. Ensures each team leader of each Good News Club/5-Day Club is submitting information for the monthly statistical report.
14. Act as an ambassador for the ministry in all facets (prayer, serving, giving).
15. Raise support for the ministry of CEF of Florida.
16. Attend meetings as requested by the assistant local director/local director.
17. Perform other duties or special projects as assigned by the assistant local director/local director.
18. Other duties or special projects as requested by the assistant local director/local director.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.