Performs the planning, execution and supervision of a particular ministry, such as after-school GNC or 5-Day Club, within the assigned area.
*Fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship® with excellence
*Executing and accomplishing the plans and objectives of the state board.
*Overseeing all ministry within the assigned county or area of opportunities open for ministry.
*Following the policies and procedures of the national and state organization.
The Local Coordinator shall demonstrate a balanced approach to Christian living in:
*A daily walk with God
*The local church
- Aggressively pursues the primary ministries of CEF (Good News Clubs® and 5-Day Clubs®).
- Establishes & oversees the ministries of CEF within designated area.
- Promotes the ministries of CEF by follow up contacts, churches and existing GNC teachers.
- Expands the ministry through raising financial support for personal and ministry expens
- Recruits qualified volunteers to teach in clubs.
- Assist in a consistent training program for GNC program.
- Maintains direct contact with children in CEF sponsored programs.
- Works in assigned areas to establish a team of workers to help do the ministry. This includes providing encouragement, counsel, direction and leadership development through training and workshops. Diligently incorporating THE PLAN and material provided through The Plan for promoting and implementing After- School Good News Clubs and 5- Day Clubs. Assuring teams of 4-6 people per school. (four being the minimum in any after school club). Keeping current on literature and material.
- Ensure that all activity reports are forwarded to the local director’s office by the 4th of the month for the month prior.
- Attends State meetings assigned by the state director, making this top priority, cancelling or reschedule other events when dates coincid
- Performs other duties as assigned by the local or state director/ committee.
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
For more information about this position call CEF Local Director, Dale Baer (419-756-7799). Also visit our website: HTTP://CEFMARCK.ORG
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.