CEF of Ohio, Inc.
- Fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship® with excellence
- Implementing and accomplishing the plans and objectives of the state board
- Following the policies and procedures of the national and state organization
- Completing CEF of USA training or working toward that goal. Ex. Children’s Ministries Institute in Warrenton, Missouri or online training
- Planning, executing and supervising aspects of the CEF of MARCK ministry
- Updating social media sites such as Website or Facebook; have experience with or a willingness to learn Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
The Ministry Coordinator shall demonstrate a balanced approach to Christian living in the following areas:
- A daily walk with God
- His/her family
- The local church
- The ministry, having a heart for evangelism and reaching children
- Pursues aggressively the primary ministries of CEF which are Good News Clubs® and 5-Day Clubs®. Secondary ministries are Fair Ministry and Party Clubs.
- Establishes and oversees the ministries of CEF of MARCK as designated by the local director. This would involve encouragement, counsel, direction, and leadership development of volunteers through training and workshops.
- Promotes the ministries of CEF of MARCK by networking with churches, GNC teachers/leaders, schools, etc.
- Expands the ministry through raising financial support for personal and ministry expenses. CEF of MARCK will provide initial income the first year as support is being raised.
- Recruits qualified volunteers.
- Assists in the regular training programs offered by CEF of MARCK
- Maintains direct contact with children when assigned to a designated area of ministry such as Good News Clubs, 5-Day Clubs, and Fair Ministry.
- Incorporates diligently THE PLAN (Church-Partnership Manual) when developing ministry opportunities
- Submits monthly reports to the local director by the 4th of the following month
- Attends Local Committee meetings, State staff meetings and CEF Conferences
Note: For more information about this position, call CEF Local Director, Dale Baer (419-756-7799).
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.