The Ministry Development Manager will lead a team that will recruit new churches to partner with CEF in running After School Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs in the summer.
- Ensure that local development strategy is consistent with the CEF strategic vision and
- Seek and promote events to generate ministry participation for CEF and its church partners
- Network with Media and Corporate Sponsors in the Greater Fort Worth area.
- Develop children ministry outreach programs across our chapter in the 17 county area.
- Work with the Ministry Services Division to recruit and transition new church partners into the ministry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in sales, marketing and communications fields is a definite plus
- Proven skills in development of children’s ministry
- Ability to recruit, plan and lead a team of children workers
- Post graduate education is a plus, but not required for this position
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
Fort Worth, TX, 76180
To apply for this job please visit www.cefonline.com.