Local Coordinator: Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southern California, Inc., North San Diego County
The North San Diego County Chapter of Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southern California, Inc., is seeking a Local Coordinator. The purpose of this position is to prepare and train for the Directorship*. A candidate should be passionate about discipling adults in children’s ministry and seeing children reached with the Gospel.
- Agreement with the CEF Statement of Faith. (See https://www.cefonline.com/about/statementoffaith/)
- Child Protection Policy Screening (see https://www.cefonline.com/childprotection)
- Balanced Christian walk with God, family, local church and ministry.
- One year of Bible College. Option to test out or take courses while training.
- Three years of work experience, including ministry to children.
- Have a heart to reach children with the Gospel, to disciple them to maturity and to train others to do the same.
A Local Coordinator is a staff worker who is in training to become a Chapter Director.*
This internship/ training period is for a minimum of 9 months.
The Local Coordinator will be trained to assist in the administration of the chapter and in these areas:
- Good News Clubs during the school year.
- Christian Youth In Action and 5-Day Clubs in the Summer
- County Fair Story Castle in May – June
State and National Level Training
1. Children’s Ministries Institute® (12 weeks)
2. Christian Youth in Action® (1 week)
Compensation: up to 29 hours per week, $18 to $20.50/hr. depending on education and experience. The purpose of this position is to prepare and train for the Directorship. As the candidate is able to effectively contribute to the ministry, the committee will approve up to 29 hours per week of compensated work.
Upon successful completion of the training and internship, and approval and appointment by the chapter and state committees, the new Chapter Director joins with the committee and their current program to raise support for this full-time salaried position. A portion of those funds are already in place.
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) is a Bible-centered, worldwide organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, to disciple them in the Word of God and to establish them in a local church for Christian living.
* Chapter Directors execute and accomplish the plans and objectives of USA Ministries, the local Committee and State Board while fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship. The director oversees all ministry within the local chapter. This is a full-time position.
For inquires: email@example.com or Voicemail: 760-410-8484
Those interested, please send your resume, letter of intent, and testimony of coming to faith in Christ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: 760-520-1181