Website Child Evangelism Fellowship of Virginia, Inc.
At present, the office is offering a part-time position of four hours/day for a five-day work week, or 20 hours/week. The potential exists for full-time, 40 hours/week as the ministry outreach grows. This job description listed is for a full-time local office manager position. For the part-time position, job duties will be prioritized based on the most important ministry needs and goals.
Office Manager Position Defined
Must be a committed servant of God who is walking daily with Him and demonstrates great faith and exemplary Christian character, including a humble and teachable spirit. The office manager should have a calling of God to serve in ministry including the local Church and possess a friendly and cheerful disposition. Applicant should be familiar with the ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship. The applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, discretion and attention to details, accuracy in record keeping, effective time management, organizational skills and the ability to work independently. Applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point and able to operate basic office machines such as computers, copiers and printers, scanners, projectors/screens.
- Oversee Facilities Management
- Maintaining building security at all times
- Notifying landlord of any maintenance and repair issues
- General office custodial cleaning to include dusting, vacuuming, cleaning window blinds and windows, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, and maintaining cleaning supplies.
- Collect and deposit donor checks and post deposits electronically.
- Operate office and telephone reception
- Database Record Management – maintaining files (both electronic and hard copy) of policies, general office procedures, correspondence and various statistical reports and records.
- Send monthly committee and director’s reports to State Coordinator/Director
- Design and publishing of Newsletter with Director’s input and oversight
- Handling correspondence, such as receipts and support letters, via email and letters
- Literature sales and Mailings to include managing mail merges, address labels
- Child Protection Screening
- Assisting Director with teacher training, developing and presenting Power Point presentations and computer issues/navigation.
- Assisting Director and committee in Ministry growth
- Engage in fund-raising on behalf of the ministry
- Maintain an updated list of ministry friends and supporters
- Office organization
- Communication support for the local director, committee, and state director and board.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.