Website CEF of Pennsylvania, Inc
While some of these tasks can be assigned to others, the Office Financial Manager is typically responsible for assuring that the following are done properly in a timely manner:
• General office & Financial Duties
• Paying Bills on time, Monthly Financial Reports
• Transfer PayPal funds monthly and update QuickBooks
• Facilitating communication between team members and general public.
• Child Protection Paperwork Compliance and updating
• Prepare the paperwork and collect registrations for all fundraising events.
• Mailings & Printing
• Filing and security of sensitive information.
• Keep accurate and complete records.
• Ensure that all reports, minutes, communications are forwarded to the proper offices in a timely manner.
• Send out electronic prayer & praise updates provided by director or designee.
• Record and deposit donations
• Print and send out donor receipts
• Reconcile Checking
• Maintain a neat, clean and organized office space. “Light” cleaning duties of the office.
• Performs other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Regularly updating social media accounts
• Genuine saving faith in Jesus Christ, resulting in godly love and consistent obedience.
• Agreement with CEF’s Statement of Faith.
• A heart for kids.
• Eagerness to see the team succeed in carrying out the purposes of CEF.
• Respectful of proper authority.
• Good reputation
• Adequate computer skills in Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Publisher
• Pursuit of ongoing personal skills development.
• Good writing and verbal skills.
• Team player.
• Confidentiality concerning office/ministry/personnel affairs
• QuickBooks experience preferred
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.