Hours: Part-time Monday through Friday, 10 AM – 2 PM
- Assist the Local Director in organizing, upgrading and improving current procedures, including assistance with the monthly board meeting.
- Is responsible for general office procedures, data management, mailings, reports, typing, filing and telephone support
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Must be a team player
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office), good writing and verbal skills are required
- Must possess organizational skills, accuracy in work and able to meet deadlines
- Be a mature Christian
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
To apply for this job please visit www.cefonline.com.