Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship® is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
|A part-time intern for CEF of Virginia, Inc., Tidewater Chapter, should expect to work 5 hours/week, gradually increasing to 10 hours/week.Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Web Communication/Social Media
Ministry Support Services
|* Is born again, has the assurance of salvation and is willing to give a testimony of his/her salvation
* Must sign the Worker’s Compliance Agreement
* Is called to serve in this ministry and is able to explain that calling
* Believes that children can be saved from sin by coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ
* Demonstrates an active dependence on prayer and is a continual student of the Word of God
* Is a team player
* Possesses good written, verbal and public speaking skills
* Is self-motivated and organized
* Meets the specific qualifications necessary to perform the requirements of the job description
* Participates in raising ministry support
* Has a good testimony at home, on the job and in his/her neighborhood and local church as reflected by both speech and conduct
* Is actively involved in a local church
* Is continually learning to trust the Lord for victory, wisdom and guidance
* Submits biblically to authority
* Lives in the area of ministry. We are seeking a committed servant of God, preferably one who loves the ministry of CEF. The Part-Time Intern should demonstrate exemplary Christian character, have a teachable and humble spirit, and represent the ministry in a friendly and cheerful manner. The candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, discretion and attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to work independently.
Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.