Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc
Position: Production Customer Service and Platemaking
Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Provides excellent customer service to all HQ departments.
Digital platemaking and conventional platemaking as needed
Production supplies procurement
Responsible to learn how to operate production equipment as required. Also responsible to learn and perform various production processes as needed based on production requirements. Needs to be focused on quality, reducing waste and improving efficiency. When process improvements are identified they need to be communicated to the production supervisor to help implement those changes.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Providing excellent customer service to all HQ departments, offering solutions and alternatives
- Job planning to meet deadlines with Production Supervisor
- Order entry into computer software with accuracy, and detail to prepare job tickets, purchase requisitions, etc.
- Operates platemaking equipment including digital layouts and conventional platemaking as needed
- Maintains platemaking equipment for quality and efficient production
- Ordering of production materials and supplies; raw goods and finished goods
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Maintains quality standards
- Reports exact time and materials consumption
- Appropriate use of materials while limiting waste
- Reports any problems immediately and directly to supervisor
- Participates in “Continual Process Improvement”
- Completes work assignments efficiently and as specified
- Observes all safety regulations and procedures
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Train others as needed
- Follows all CEF and departmental rules and procedures
- Work assigned hours
- Cooperate with supervisors and fellow employees
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Operation of CTP platemaking equipment and applicable software programs
- Job planning
- Order entry
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Team player
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.