Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Production Supervisor
Supervisor: Associate Executive Director of Support Services
Supervises all aspects of Production, including pre-press, press, bindery, copier and mailing operations and the staff. Ensures production deadlines and quality standards are met with excellent customer service provided to internal customers. Responsible to understand various production processes as needed based on production requirement. Will need to be focused on quality as well as reducing waste and improving efficiency. When process improvements are identified those need to be implemented in a timely manner.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Manages production workflow and staff
- Ensures production procedures and standards are followed and there is accuracy in reporting
- Verifies that CEF policies and procedures are followed
- Manages inventory items for timely production
- Schedules vacation and other absences while maintaining needed workforce to meet demands
- Report vacation and absences as required
- Schedules regular maintenance of equipment as required
- Maintains clean and organized production areas
- Participates in Literature Development meetings
- Participates in “Continual Process Improvement” for improved efficiencies and greater capacities
- Conducts periodic safety trainings
- Reviews staff performance and provides training to staff for further development
- Maintains weekly department devotions
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced production environment
- Organized and accurate; attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production equipment and operations
- Knowledge of MS software and MS office applications
- Monitor productions results each week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Proactive work habits
- Leadership ability and goal oriented.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.