Website Child Evangelism Fellowship
Position: Project Assistant
Department: Global Partnership Ministry (GPM)
Immediate Supervisor: Project Manager
Project Assistant duties and responsibilities include serving as an administrative assistant, an event coordinator assistant and as a manager for internal direct mail projects. Ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Project Assistant will have the responsibility of assisting in the management of GPM events, such as the Good News Gathering and Partners Retreat. Should be organized and manage the logistics of multiple events simultaneously. Manage the assembly, logistics and sending of internal direct mail projects. Be called upon to edit documentation to donors and ministry partners. Be called upon to present CEF’s training and material. They will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Publisher and Excel, have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email. This position reports to the Project Manager.
- Generating weekly CSL reports
- Preparing and monitoring Job Requests, Purchase Requests and Payment Vouchers
- Weekly signing off on P&L in Finance
- Managing where expenses are attributed to, ensuring adherence to budget
- Reconciling and submitting monthly American Express bills for GPM team members
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems for financial records
- Providing administrative support as needed to the Director of GPM
- Attending and participating in preparation meetings for ministry fundraising events
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Assisting with aspects throughout event, including problem-solving, travel logistics, welcoming guests, directing registration/office set-up, communicating with staff, and managing take-down
- Assisting with designing mock ups of new pieces to be produced
- Processing the monthly Ministry Expense Reports for Headquarters missionaries
- Performing additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Director of GPM/Assistant to the President.
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent presenter of CEF material
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.