Website Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc
Position: Resource Development Coordinator
Supervisor: Director of CMI®
Oversees the revision, development, and production of effective training materials for the implementation of the educational program of Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.®, including the revision/development of materials as requested.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (the importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Training materials
- Formats and develops educational materials including notes and visual aids.
- Coordinates the revision of existing educational materials and the development of newly written materials with Children’s Ministries Institute® instructors and Department of Education leadership.
- Coordinates the printing of all educational materials.
- Coordinates the electronic delivery of all educational materials (including USA and international field requests).
- Provides current educational materials and CMI On Campus Supplementary Resources to on-campus CMI instructors whenever they are revised, newly developed, or requested.
- Provides miscellaneous Department of Education products to the CEF Press/Sales and Service department upon request.
- Office management
- Sets up and maintains files for all educational materials including all CMI
- Orders the materials needed for the production of all CMI notes and packets. Provides physical copies of educational materials that come as special requests from Regional Education Directors.
- Maintains department printers (maintenance, supplies, and toner) in conjunction with the IT department and/or the printer company.
- Manages the master CMI task list on Teams, assigning tasks to department faculty as needed.
- Assists the CMI bookstore manager with placing CEF Press orders and book pickup throughout
- Works in cooperation with the bookstore manager to recycle old manuals.
- Ensures that the most current educational materials for each CMI course (student manual and any other supplementary items) are printed and in the classroom(s) prior to the course orientation.
- Ensures all components of missions packets are updated and available for Teaching Children Effectively™ and Instructor of Teachers Level 2 courses.
- Updates “Required Books & Materials” document for upcoming semester as needed.
- Works with HR regarding IHQ staff and interns auditing CMI
- Assists various department faculty with final week of CMI/graduation activities as needed
- CMI website
- Provides CMI Director with a detailed list of changes and updated documents for each on-campus course on the CMI website
- Donors and prayer partners
- Shares with others and about the ministry of CEF as God gives opportunity, inviting them to support the ministry if they express interest.
- Communicates with donors and prayer partners throughout the year.
- Performs other duties as needed in coordination with the immediate supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Computer skills
- Design and layout skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word*
- Basic skills in other major Microsoft* programs (listed below)
- Microsoft PowerPoint*
- Microsoft Publisher*
- Microsoft Teams*
- Microsoft Excel*
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of English/grammar rules
- Phone etiquette
- Public relations skills
- Team player
- CMI graduate
*Microsoft, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Excel are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.